Well I figured that it was about time to start a blog for our family. This way, maybe I will be able to keep everyone up to date on our lives. Right now, there may be more posts than during the school year so we'll just have to see. As you all know, we just found out we are expecting another child on February 20th. We originally thought it was a March baby, but a sonogram told us otherwise. The main thing is that it is healthy. I have been tired and a little nauseous but no morning sickness yet, so I can't really complain. I found out this week that I have placenta previa which is really not a big deal but means that the placenta is sitting on my cervix, so they told me no heavy lifting, to take it easy, and that it should move up on it's own. I'm just thankful that it is summer time and I can do that. Callie has been my little helper. She uses her stools and climbs anywhere she can't reach. We are enjoying the summer time together. Her and Kadee play very well together so I am very thankful for that. Kadee is 14 months old and Callie is 3 now. Callie did swimming lessons in june and has been doing gymnastics and is loving every minute of it. She loves to hang on the bars and swing on them. Kadee loves to go outside and play in the sandbox and go exploring in the backyard. She does pretty good. Sometimes she likes to eat the sand and play in the water but she is very independent for her age. Other than that, we have not made any plans this summer other than what we what to do.
No comments:
Post a Comment