It's been 6 years today! Our wedding anniversary. I could not ask for more. I have everything that I could possibly want or need. Todd is such a great husband, my best friend, and father. We weren't supposed to get each other presents but he got me a willow tree anniversary. It's so cute. The girls were at Nena and TeTa's house on Friday night, but Todd was on call and of course, as soon as we were about to go eat, someone's air conditioner needed fixing so he had to go. After he got home at 9:00pm our dinner was Rosa's tortillas and burritos! Oh well. The main thing is we got to spend some time together. I could not have imagined a better man to call mu husband. We have been through a lot together and joke about what kind of old married couple we will be. I love him so much!!!! Callie snapped a good picture of Todd just relaxing and taking it easy for a change, I just had to put it on here!
Review: The Luminaries
2 years ago




2 comments:
Yea!!! I am so excited to see that you have a blog. We will mark it and get you added to our list. This will make it easier to keep up with your crew and pregnancy. Thanks!!
Happy Anniversary! I am glad to see you on here. Enjoy your last day home today!
Post a Comment