Here is Gracie's first big bow. I found this and just thought that I would try it. I thought it was pretty cute! The nurses kept joking that it was bigger than her head, but she will grow in to it. Gracie is almost 6 weeks old, over 4 pounds, and drinking from a bottle 3-4 times a day and doing really well with it. Dr. Sutter told me the other day that she thinks that Gracie would be home in about 2-3 weeks which is really exciting! So let's keep praying and hoping.

Trying to get her thumb

This is a picture of Gracie and her favorite night time nurse Molly. Even though I don't go at night all the time, I think that Todd and I have made her our favorite too. She is so good with Gracie. I know that someday, Gracie will want to know who was with her while we were sleeping and now she can see!
Even though Gracie is still in the hospital, I can not thank everyone enough for the prayers, meals, phone calls, visits, and cards that you have been doing. Todd and I really appreciate it and are really lucky to have so many people that care. I have to say a very special thank you to our parents especially for helping us with the girls. If it weren't for them, Todd and I would not be able to go at all to the hospital together to see Gracie. It doesn't matter what time it is or how late it might be, our parents have not said no.
3 comments:
What a sweet baby! I cannot wait to meet her!
The bow looks so cute! I can't wait to get to hold her
I'm glad that Gracie is doing so well!! That bow is super cute!!
Ashley
Post a Comment