We are all doing really good. Todd is starting to pick up at work and have to work longer hours, but I really can't complain because he has been at home almost every night by 6:30 or 7:00 at the absolute latest. So far, this summer, we have had a garage sale, cleaned out the house, and I think that is about it. The girls are doing good. Last week I took all of them to the doctor so here are all the stats:
Callie--4years (can you belive that?!?)
- 34 pounds (25th percentile)
- 38 1/2 inches tall (30th percentile)
- Got 4 shots and did really great!
Kadee--2 years
- 24 pounds (30th percentile)
- 34 inches tall (55th percentile)
Gracie--6 1/2 months
- She just went for a weight check and..............(drumroll!)
- 8 pounds 14.5 ounces!!
- Saw cardiologist on 6/12/2009 and he is still pleased with how everything looks and it all is about the same from the check up in May so we are now seeing him every 6 weeks! Yeah!
- We go to get her 6 months shots next week
Hopefully I will get better at posting and keeping the blog updated so that I don't have a long, boring post, if you are still even reading this! Hope everyone is having a good summer. Swimming lessons start July 13th and Callie is so excited! I will post pictures later.
Hope everyone has a good 4th!!!




3 comments:
are you doing them at night? We start then too.....
No we are doing them at 10 am. I am kinda neverous about Kadee because she just screams and hates even her baths so we will see!
Avry has been a cryer at the pool lately too. She is going to swim lessons all by herself this year, so she will just have to survive. We are doing night classes, so that Greg and I can be there...
Post a Comment