Wednesday, December 9, 2009

1 week out

It has been a week since surgery #3. Gracie is doing well. She is still on the vent at 35% oxygen, a peep of 7, and 22 breaths per minute. She has gone from a peep of 10 to 7 so she is taking steps in the right direction. They are still doing a chest x-ray everyday and it continues to improve. Gracie is off all iv medicines except for heparin (blood thinner) and a few oral medicines. Each day we are losing lines and more pumps!!!

We continue to pray each day that she continues to improve and that we get off the vent soon!

3 comments:

The Montandon's said...

I'm thankful Gracie is progressing. Todd, I keep you and your family in my prayers each day.
Paul

Chrissy Cross said...

Thank you God!

Amy said...

Awesome! It sounds like things are going in the right direction. I have been meaning to call. I am so sorry that I haven't