Ok so a quick post, then the next million ones are going to be pictures. It has been almost 5 months now since Gracie has gone and days are still tough. We have kept quite busy from birthday parties, to end of school programs, to vacation, the lake, and just having fun. I will post a LOT of pictures soon. My camera has officially died so I'm going to forewarn you that there will be gaps!!
2 comments:
Hey Robyn~
It's good to see you back to blogging. I can't even imagine how difficult the past 5 months have been, but I guarantee you that your family has never been far from my thoughts and prayers. Your three girls are ALL beautiful and I'm sure that Callie and Kadee are keeping you busy these days. Can't wait to see the new blog posts full of pics!
I think about you a lot. God bless you as you keep on keeping on! Love you!
Post a Comment