We are so excited cousin Gracie got to come home and meet everyone. We are ready to get to Lubbock to meet her also. We pray Gracie continues to grow and grow. One day we will all forget she was once a preemie when she starts running with the other cousins. Enjoy all the girls together finally. Rest up and we'll invade with some boys!!
7 comments:
Oh she's too cute!!!! Wish I could have been there for your homecoming, Gracie! (I was sick with a stomach bug) I'll make it up to you though!!
We are soooo glad you are home. Thanks for sharing this special day with us! The girls are still talking about their cousin Gracie!
She looks precious in her outfit! Glad ya'll are finally a family again.
We are so excited cousin Gracie got to come home and meet everyone. We are ready to get to Lubbock to meet her also. We pray Gracie continues to grow and grow. One day we will all forget she was once a preemie when she starts running with the other cousins. Enjoy all the girls together finally. Rest up and we'll invade with some boys!!
I am SO glad you made it home!!! I hope to see you soon.
Congratulations on the homecoming! She is beautiful.
How exciting- your baby girl is home!! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment