Today when I went to the hospital, I found out that we are possibly coming home on Sunday!! That's right, two days from now. So the race to get the baby stuff out of storage is on. Gracie has been eating all her bottles and having no problems. There is a car seat class that we have to do and get Gracie fitted into her car seat to make sure she is not too small and that was supposed to be today, but the person who does it was out with a sick kid so that may be our only hold up on coming home.
Gracie will come home on a monitor and medicine but that gives me peace of mind. So if all goes well and we will all hope and pray, Todd and I will stay at the hospital tomorrow night and bring Gracie home on Sunday!!!!! As I know more, I will post and hopefully the next picture of Gracie will be at home!
Review: The Luminaries
2 years ago




5 comments:
YEAH!! We are so excited! I can't believe how well Gracie has done. Good luck and let us know if you need anything. We'll come meet her one day!!
WHOO HOO!!! That is very exciting. Hope all goes well. We will keep checking.
What a miracle you are Little Gracie! I can't wait to hold and spoil you just like your sisters and cousins!
Oh WOW - YEA!!!!
I can't wait to get my hands on you Gracie!!!! Kourtney and Macy are pretty excited too!
Post a Comment