Today Gracie came home!!! Yea. Last night Todd and I stayed at the hospital in a room by the NICU unit. It was mainly to let us have a nurse there if we had any concerns or questions. Even though we did not sleep very much, it was nice to have that peace of mind with the monitor and Gracie. This morning we had Gracie "fit" to her car seat and we are on limited trips. She said that Gracie is a little short for the car seat, but we could tuck her into it instead of having to go to a car bed.
Enough about the hospital, we are HOME!!!! Gracie is doing great and had lots of visitors today. She finally cot to meet her sisters. Callie was so excited. She wanted to hold her all day. Kadee was really good with her to. She just kept trying to touch and grab her nose and eyes. Gracie also got to meet her cousins, Kourtney and Macy. I think they were pretty excited. NeNa and TeTa came over and some friends too, so she was worn out. I gave her a bath at 5:00 and she is still sleeping as I am typing on her daddy's chest.
I will post more pictures hopefully tomorrow of our first day home and there will be plenty more to come in the next couple of days. Thanks again for all the prayers. We could not have done it without those. It is so amazing how God works and makes you stronger through it all.
Review: The Luminaries
2 years ago




2 comments:
We are so grateful to God for the blessings He has "showered" on your family! We love you!
I can't WAIT to see her! I am so happy for you!
Post a Comment