Hey everyone! We got dismissed from the hospital. Yea!!!! They are still not sure what was causing the machine to keep going off and the weird breathing, but at least they watched her. The monitor company downloaded the material so hopefully we will get the report when we go to the doctor on Monday. The doctor ran a bunch of test and all came back negative. They also did a chest x-ray. That showed that she might have a little respiratory virus and that is a possibility for our night.
The only other things included that Gracie is anemic and has to be put on a vitamin, but he said that it is not uncommon in preemies, and that her theophyllin level was a little low, so her pedi will decide what to do with that. We have follow up appointments within the next couple of weeks so I will keep you updated.
Thanks to everyone for your support and prayers. I know that I am probably overly cautious with Gracie, but I feel like it is so much different with her than Callie and Kadee!
I hope everyone has a great valentine's day!!!!!
Review: The Luminaries
2 years ago




1 comment:
Yea! I am so glad that you made it home and that the test results have all come back so well. I hope they continue to!
Post a Comment