It is hard to believe that Callie is almost 4 years old! Unfortunately, we will probably be in Houston on her birthday, but she is a very loving little girl with one of the biggest hearts I know of. When we told her, she said, "That's okay. I can have an Enchanted birthday when Gracie comes home!" For such a little girl, she has big big heart.
Callie Cam...of herself as usual!

Eating after a day of shopping for Easter dresses and doing front rolls in the dresses in Dillards!

Just Chillin

Callie had an accident with our wood floors and the door framing, I think. I was gone to walmart and came home to this sight! This picture makes it look good!

Callie and the muffler man

Callie with Ms. Jill at her Valentine's party. She is misses school so much right now!

Callie and friends, Reagyn and Emma
All smiles

Callie is very independent. She loves to dress herself and look at the result
No comments:
Post a Comment