Friday, March 27, 2009

Gracie



Gracie 3 months old and time flies and I have no pictures of her up since she turned two months old! I am such a bad mom. Anyway, lots of changes from her first smile to her first airplane ride.

Gracie's 3 month old picture

FIRST SMILE


The ambulance that brought Gracie to Texas Children's Hospital from the airport.
Below is the link about the plane and kanagroo crew.

A BIG thank you to Sarah for my blankie!









Gracie's Visitors


















































4 comments:

Chrissy Cross said...

I have been praying all day for you guys! I love Gracie's chubby little cheeks.

Carrie B said...

You are a GREAT mom! Don't worry about not posting pix. Good grief...you've been busy. Ask Shannel, poor thing. Her mom didn't have a baby in the hospital, but still had a hard time getting pictures taken and baby books updated. LOL

Ashley said...

She is so CUTE!! It's hard for me to keep up with taking pictures and I only have one!

themac5 said...

I saw something at the hospital today that said Kangaroo Crew on it. It made me think of you and little Gracie! Hope you guys are well!