Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Gracie's angel wings

The most beautiful angel!!!


Gracie was welcomed with open arms and lots of visitors I can only imagine at Heaven's gates this morning about 11:45. Todd rocked her in his arms until she took her last breath. There's no better way to go than that! I told her to run and jump in Jesus' arms and then give him big hugs and kisses from us. I know they are rejoicing right now and Gracie is healed. She has a happy heart and can be a little girl!



I love you Gracie!!!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine what you all have gone through these past 15 months and my heart just aches for you now. Please know that we won't stop praying for you and that we love you!

Jamie said...

Your in everybody thoughts and prayers.

Love Always, Jamie Tidwell Downen
and Family

Beck Boys said...

Gracie was a fighter and was always loved. She taught us all a lesson in the short 15 months she was here. We are blessed to have been part of her adventure. We love y'all and are praying for you.

Michelle said...

God Bless your beautiful family. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

COMPLETELY Copelands said...

Robyn, I cannot begin to understand or fathom the pain you and Todd are feeling! Our prayers have never stopped and sure will not stop now! Heaven is, for sure, a better place today because of that princess named Gracie! Don't you know she's having such an amazing time right now? Love and prayers to all!

Unknown said...

i do not you or your family, but iam so sorry for your loss. i could not imagine how you must be feeling. god be with you and your family now and always. im certain your precious baby will always be with you.

Su said...

I've been thinking of you all day and will continue to life you up to the Father. May he bless & keep you.

Hollie said...

Your strength & selflessness has inspired me more than you could know. I know that there is much rejoicing and dancing in heaven as the angels and our Savior welcome Gracie home, but I pray for an abundance of peace and comfort for those that Gracie had to leave behind. Love you!

Aimee said...

Our love, thoughts, and Prayers are with you.

Love Always, Aimee David Breean and Cole Ripley

schmidtboys said...

What a beautiful angel "Baby Gracie" is. My heart hurts and has cried for you for the past 15 months. You have given me more strength than you can imagine and made me realize what is truly important in life. I love you and the whole family so much and am proud of you for being so brave and strong through all this. Gracie was our miracle baby and many miracle will come from the lives she has touched. Praying for you and sending my hugs!!

Amy said...

What a beautiful little fighter Gracie was! I know we don't know how you feel but please remember that you have lots of friends here that are praying for you and love you!

The Scott Family said...

I know that we have never met and don't know each other, but my heart aches for you. I cannot imagine the decisions you guys have had to make. I lost my 13 month old daughter to an unknown heart condition almost two years ago. Although it doesn't seem possible now, you do learn to cope with the pain. It never fully goes away, but you learn to function again. Please let me know if I can ever do anything for you guys. All three of your girls are absolutely beautiful and I know are such huge blessings! You're in my prayers, Kaci Scott

Davis Family said...

Again someone you don't know, but I feel compelled to tell you how my heart hurts for you and how deeply your sweet Gracie's life has touched me. I have no doubt Heaven got a whole lot brighter with her entry, she is absolutely beautiful. I go to Monterey with your in-laws and have prayed for you & your sweet angel and will continue to pray for your family. My deepest sympathy in Him~ Elizabeth Davis