Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween

Here are some pictures of Halloween. I know I am a little late, but ok late rather than never right? Callie had a really good time. She got plenty of candy but not too much. Kadee was more interested in watching other people rather than going to get candy, but she did like it once she got into it. We started at Mema and Pa's house, then went to Ne'Na and Te'Ta's house for games and supper, and then onto the church building for more fun. Callie was Strawberry Shortcake and Kadee was a bumblebee or our little "Stinger." The costumes were really easy since they were both handed down

Cousins Haleigh and Hope
Callie with her other Mema




Callie and Papa



The little "stinger" herself
Just a picture that I thought was cute










Mema, Pa, Macy and Callie all being silly


Grandma, Callie, Kadee and Macy


Callie and Grandma









Kadee and Grandma










No comments: