Thursday, November 27, 2008

Tagged 8 things

8 TV shows I watch-
  • CSI Miami
  • CSI New York
  • Lipstick Jungle
  • Desperate Housewives
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Brothers and Sisters
  • ER
  • Without a Trace
8 Favorite Restaurants--
  • Lujans
  • Abuleos
  • Moes
  • Taco Villa
  • Chilis
  • Olive Garden
  • Durangos
  • McAllister's Deli

I love Lujans and Abuleos but right now, sometimes this baby doesn't!


8 things I did last week
  • Taught school
  • Celebrated Todd's 30th birthday
  • Went to basketball games
  • Laundry
  • Took a test (yea!)
  • Went shopping for more clothes
  • Cleaned House
  • Went to the doctor

8 Things I look forward to

  • My mom's dressing
  • Pecan pie
  • Time off from school
  • My grandma's 80th birthday party
  • Polar Express
  • Christmas
  • My new daughter (still nameless so suggestions are welcome!)
  • Getting to wear normal clothes again!

I tag Lyneil, Amy, and Chrissy

No comments: