Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Kadee's 1st day of School and Other things too

Today Kadee started going to Superkids. I don't have a picture yet, but will get one soon. Mema said she was so excited but had to have her bear (which is really grandma's) to sleep with. As far as I was told, she did great. She cried a little at nap time but that is normal for her. It doesn't seem like she is 18 months old today and already going to school. Our baby is getting big and it won't be long before we think she is really big.

Lately she has started talking more. We have moved her and Callie in the same room and thank goodness Callie is off our floor and sleeping in her bed. Kadee did really well the first couple of weeks, then lately not so good. She has been trying to come into our room and get in bed with us. I don't mind, but she wants to play instead of sleep, so any helpful hints would be great. I hope this is just a phase and that before we get too sleep deprived. I think that I will get enough of that when the new baby gets here (Todd might after I go back to school a little!)

No comments: