I can't believe that my oldest baby is 4 today! She is such a joy and sweet little girl. Callie is always going to brighten your day if you are having a bad one. She is such a thoughtful girl and wants to help as much as possible. Callie is my big helper and my dress up queen all around!
Callie, the day you were born, you brought a whole new love and joy to Momma and Daddy. Callie, I wish for you to grow up to be a strong girl who knows she can do anything you want and wish. I want you to keep learning like you do and soak everything up. Most important, I wish for you to be a little girl in God's image and to follow Him.
2 years old



3 years old



Close to being 4 years old

We love you Callie!!!! and miss you very very very much!! When we get Gracie home we will throw you a big Enchanted birthday party!! I am very proud to be your momma!
3 comments:
How sweet!
Tell her happy birthday for us.
Happy Birthday big girl!!! I can't believe you are growing up so fast! Love, Amy
When I dropped off Reagyn this morning, Callie came running to the door and gave me a big hug. She said, "Today I am 4!" She was so excited and too cute! :)
Post a Comment