Well we have been released from the hospital! Gracie is doing well. She is still off oxygen and had a great night. We are heading home to Lubbock today!!!! Finally! Last night while we were packing and Todd was on top of our suitcases trying to get them close, it just doesn't seem real yet. I don't think that it will until we are actually on the plane and land in Lubbock. We land at 4:00 and I will post more later.
We can't express our thanks again and again for how grateful we are to have had such the support and love shown while here in Houston.
Love,
Robyn and Todd
Review: The Luminaries
2 years ago




2 comments:
So glad you are headed home! We will continue to pray Gracie gets stronger!
Are you home???? I wanted to meet you at the airport but I couldn't leave work in time.
Post a Comment