We arrived back in Lubbock at 4:00 today! We walked of the plane and there was quite a crowd. Our parents, sisters, a lot of friends, and some of Todd's co-workers were all there. What an awesome feeling to know that so many people care. There were signs and balloons and cameras all over the place! It was great homecoming. Thanks to everyone who came.
It feels so good to be under one roof again. More pictures and posts later. Goodnight and we can't wait to see you soon!!
Review: The Luminaries
2 years ago




3 comments:
I'm so happy that you made it back safe!! I saw the pictures from the airport- Kadee was so excited to see you, she had such a huge smile!!! God bless you as you get back to life here!!
I am so glad that you are all home and your family is all together again. I can't wait to see you all.
Home again, home again jiggety jog!
We are thrilled you're back home and a united family once again. Prayers continue to be answered.
Love from the Carlsbad Tidwells
Post a Comment