Where has the time gone?!!!! I don't know what I have been doing but honestly, I almost forgot that I have a blog! Things have been pretty busy and crazy around the Tidwell household the last month.
Summer fun!
After getting home, we had a birthday party for Callie since Todd and I were in Houston on her real birthday so she thought she got to grow some more since she had two birthday parties this year.
Cake for a Princess! Thanks Mema!
The next weekend it was Kadee's turn! I can't believe how much she has grown in the last year and that she is already 2!!!! She is one of the sweetest girls you know. She will give a hug to almost anyone.
Gracie got her 4 month shots (yes, I know she is almost 6 months!!!) last Thursday. She was 21 inches long and 7 pounds 8 ounces!!! She said that she looked great and did some lab work which all came back looking really good. We also went to the cardiologist Friday and he was still pleased with how everything is looking just wants to monitor her closely in case of any major changes. He still thinks that she will have more surgeries down the road but seems more optimistic on how she will do. Luckily, this time she didn't throw up on him!
Callie got her ears pierced in the last couple of weeks. She kept asking Todd and he finally gave in. She was a real trooper and didn't even cry, but afterward told me and Todd, "That really hurt!!" She wanted to take them out the first night, but now forgets they are in her ears! I can't believe she is getting so big.
And to the last thing, Todd planted the garden and we have some more animals in the Tidwell household (or outside I guess you could say.) Any guesses? ..............................................................If you know Todd, you know he would have one of every kind if he could but the newest animals to the family are 4 chickens!!! Call us crazy (or at least Todd) but he does all the feeding and caring for all animals, so that makes 2 dogs, a rabbit, 4 fish, and 4 chickens!
Hopefully the next post will not be so long awaited. I know how much you all have missed me!!! (just kidding, but I will do better




1 comment:
I'm glad that everyone is doing so well! I can't believe how big your girls are!
Post a Comment