Monday, September 1, 2008

Kadee's first pig tails

Kadee let me put her hair up in pig tails for the first time last Sunday. Usually it is a fight just to get them in and then an even bigger fight to keep her from pulling them out. Now she actually likes getting her hair done if you let her chew on the toothpaste or give her something to play with in the bathroom! I was so excited and she just looks so cute. In the last couple of weeks, she has just seemed to be growing up. I know that she is getting bigger but I think that I am the one holding back. At Mema's she has started laying on a nap mat at nap time and does great. She wants to sleep on the couch and not in her bed anymore so I don't know when we will move her to a big girl bed. I'm the one who is not ready for that, but I will have to be in just a few months.


You just wish I would give you kisses!





No comments: