Callie had her first day of school today! She was not happy about the way I did her hair, so she was showing it with the picture of her and Todd. I guess after she packed her lunch, she decided to get happier as you will be able to tell. She was really excited when I talked to her after she got home, but wouldn't talk much about what they did in class. She already just says, "nothing or don't worry about it." I almost think she has been spending time with some of the high school kids that I have. I know she really enjoys superkids and it is good for her and all of us. I am really excited about this year and her getting to start writing her name and numbers and I know she is too. She is really liking her teacher, Ms. Jill, and is always excited to go see her friends.
No comments:
Post a Comment