Monday, September 1, 2008

The first week is over!!

Well what can I say. The first week of school is over and done with. Thank goodness and I am sure that is what most of the students are saying to. Getting back into a routine is good and I really think that I have good classes this year, so I am excited. My smallest class is 22 and biggest is 34. Let's just hope until they level classes that all 34 kids don't show up because I have no idea where they would go. Overall, it's been a good week. We start cheer clinic for the 9th graders that signed up to tryout for cheerleader so this week will get a little more crazy, but what I always tell Todd and other people, is that the crazier things are, then the faster the days go by. Callie starts school tomorrow so hopefully I will get a picutre of her and post something tomorrow or later on this week. There is a lot going on this week so keep checking back and you might see stuff from Callie's first day, Kadee first pig tails, to an update on my doctor's appointment on Thursday.

No comments: