First of all, Todd and I want thank everyone for your prayers and concerns. We had a sonogram today and everything seemed normal. The doctor said that the placenta has moved up and is trying to attach to the old scar tissue or the uterus wall. I'm not for sure since he said both, but he said that there was no signs of a defect. He said that with placenta previa or where the placenta is attaching to can cause the test to come back abnormal. So what a relief it was for us and the family. Right now, the baby weighs 9 ounces and is very active. So here are some pictures of the baby.

Here I am!


My Feet!

How they determined boy or girl!
Anyway, if you took the time to read the above and just didn't scroll down, it is a GIRL!!! We are excited to start thinking of names and getting everything ready.
3 comments:
Yea! Another Girl! Todd is SO outnumbered. How fun ~ all these girls are going to love playing together
Congratulations!! Another girl, I could have guessed.
Yea for you. Good things come in threes. I am glad that eveything came out okay. Keep us posted on how things are going.
Post a Comment