Christmas day did not start as early as I expected. Callie and I put out cookies and milk for Santa the night before. Callie was so worried that Santa would take our plate and glass with him. On Christmas morning, she would not go into the kitchen alone because she was afraid he was still in there eating and drinking. Kadee was at my parents house becaseu she had come down with fever of 104 and strep throat the day before. My mom just kept her so that we could still go to the hospital to see Gracie. So when Mema, Pa, Grandma, Kristi, and Kadee got here we opened presents. Kadee didn't know what to think and did not feel 100%. Callie really got into Christmas this year but she thought that her best present was her Barbie Jeep from Walmart. She drove it all day and Todd and Kadee followed on thier motorcycle. All the "kids" had fun and now have their power wheels to ride on.
Later on that night, we went to my parents for more presents and Chrsitmas again. I hope that everyone had a great and merry Chirstmas!!



I still don't feel good!

Fighting over what radio station to listen to

There all the kids go!


Callie and her games
No comments:
Post a Comment