Sunday, December 7, 2008

Gracie and pictures











Here are some pictures of Gracie. She is still doing well. She has dropped in weight to 2 pounds 3 ounces as of last night. They also have been checking some level to see if they need to change the dosage of medicine they give her to help her remember to breathe. Yesterday morning she had already had 4 episodes but the levels were within normal range. I talked to the nurse this morning at 3:00 am, and she had only had a few more episodes. To me this is very scary, but it is normal for a baby for her size and for how early she is. I can't wait to go see her today. I was very hard to cmoe home and not brin gher with me but she is where she needs to be right now.


She has already smiled at Todd and me yesterday. Holding her feels like not holding anything but we both were content. Enjoy the picutres and there will be many more pictures and updates to come!

No comments: