Well it is has been a while since I have done a blog about my other two little girls. Here are just some fun pictures, mostly of Kadee that has been taken since Gracie was born. I love them so much and lately they make me laugh and smile all the time. I could not ask for better girls and husband as well.
Kadee decided that she wanted to fix her own hair Saturday morning so we let her and this was the outcome! Isn't she beautiful?
Here is Callie and Kadee at the hospital in the waiting room while Todd and I took turns to see Gracie. They are great little troopers and had fun playing and naming the fish while we were there.
Kadee is so funny. She loves to play with just about anything. Here were some cute pics of her trying to put on and keep on my house shoes. She would get so frustrated when they fell off, but was determined for them to stay on
The last thing that I want to do on this blog is just list some of the great things that Todd has been doing. He has been the greatest through all of this. I could not ask for or want someone who cares more and takes care of me like him. He has been doing the laundry, cooking supper if he needs to for all of us, unloading the dishwasher, cleaning out the refrigerator, keeping me full of medicine and not making me get up very often, and lastly, tucking me in bed since I have adopted my chair as my new bed. He went back to work this past Thursday and I know that he had not stopped but also not complained. I love him so much and am so glad that he is by my side and so caring and concerned. With all that he is doing, he still manages to get to the hospital to see Gracie even if it is late and he is exhausted. If you don't know Todd, you are missing out on knowing a great guy. Thanks Todd for all you do and I love you so much!




No comments:
Post a Comment