Friday, December 5, 2008

Gracie's first!!!











Last night I got to hold Gracie for the first time!! I was so excited. I had my dad video tape it and it was just like holding one of Callie or Kadee's baby dolls, except they may have been a little heavier.

Today, she got her first bath. Todd got to help with that and then we both got to hold her again. She is still doing well and off the oxygen. They also took out one of the tubes from her belly and now she only has one in for antibiotics and another one in her mouth for feeding. She is still so little, but strong and an amazing little girl. Here are some pictures of today.

Thanks again for everyones support and prayers. We have been so blessed to have so many people care for us and about us during this time. You really can't imagine the situation until you are actually going through it. I will be going home tomorrow and am a little sad about that since I know that Gracie can't go with us, but I don't want her to come her until she is safe and healthy enough.

No comments: