Saturday, December 27, 2008

Gracie's Christmas Outfits-16 days old

These pictures were taken a while back and I have not been good about posting them. I had found Gracie an outfit that said, "Mom and Dad's best Christmas present ever," so I knew we had to get her picture in it before Christmas. The pictures of her in the stocking are adorable. (I know I am biased, but oh well) She barely fit in the stocking. We got it up to her chest and then could not squeeze her in any more but they turned out good.




What is this thing on my head?!?




The nurses are so nice and good with her. We have not had a bad one yet and they are willing to do whatever we need for Gracie. If she can't be home, I know she is in good hands.





This is my favorite outfit so far. She is our best Christmas present so far and I can not think of anything that would have been better. I just wish she was able to be home for Christmas.


Her Pa holding her for the first time.






No comments: