I got to give Gracie her first tub bath when she was 17 days old. I had given her a sponge bath earlier that week, but since her cord had fallen off, she got a real bath. I was really nervous because Callie and
Kadee both hated
their baths and since Gracie is so little, it is almost like you are going to break her. Besides past experiences, a
NICU nurse was standing and watching over my shoulder too.
Gracie loved her bath. She just relaxed and looked around. She even has her own little bitty bath tub that we will get to bring home if she is still little enough to fit into. I wish that I would have known how to give Callie and
Kadee a bath like this when they were little because it was so nice to see Gracie enjoy her bath!
I promise I was not mad, just yawning really big
Just
chillin


Just relaxing and trying to go go sleep
No comments:
Post a Comment