Today Gracie is 12 days old. I went to see her this morning from about 9 till 2 so it was very nice just to be able to sit and watch her. She is 2 pounds 9 ounces today and was doing great. Her heartrate and monitors did not go off almost all morning. It was so nice to see her awake and alert as well as peaceful.
Aunt Kristi and Gracie

A little fussy since my diaper was wet.

Wide awake and cute as can be

the first time my Mema got to hold me

Me and Gracie
2 comments:
Gracie is beautiful and what a fighter, she is amazing. We are praying for all of you everyday!!
I don't know why I was thinking of you today, but I guess God was nudging me to look at your blog. I had no idea that Gracie was here! She is beautiful and a true gift from God. We will be praying strength and for your rest and peace. I know God is in control and that he already has his hand in this!
Post a Comment